LET US ASK YOU SOMETHING…
Do you resonate with at least one of these statements?
- You’re a small to midsize business in Portland and Vancouver.
- You’re tired of tech problems costing you time and money.
- You rely on your computers, network, and Internet for daily operations.
- You have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 200).
- You have a specialized line of business applications that you use to run your business, and you rely heavily on that software to remain operational.
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up. Period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Like many businesses in Portland and Vancouver, your interests are tied to the bottom line.
COMPASS MANAGED IT IS HERE TO HELP!
At Compass Managed IT, our goal is to handle your technology from start to finish so that you don’t have to take a second look. Our Portland IT firm offers technology solution design and development, disaster recovery planning and response, government regulation compliance, project management, managed IT services, network security services, complete hardware solutions, vendor management, and much more to businesses in Portland and Vancouver. Let us know if you need an IT partner, and we’d love to see how we can help.
The Portland Metro Area Guide to IT Support Services and Fees
What you should expect to pay for its support for your small business (and how to get exactly what you need without unnecessary extras, hidden fees, and bloated contracts)
"*" indicates required fields